Wrap your leftovers and snacks in a reusable beeswax food wrap.
Hand drawn and designed by Rhiannon, this unique print fabric can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Great for a gift or keep the zero plastic food wrap for yourself.
Beeswax wraps are a fantastic eco-friendly alternative to cling film. Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wraps around your food. Ideal for wrapping sandwiches, snacks and leftovers (not suitable for hot or juicy foods). Wash with warm soapy water and hang to dry. Each beeswax wrap should last between 6 months and a year depending on use and care. When they reach the end of their life, simply cut your beeswax wrap into pieces and add to a compost heap. Wash before first use.
• Designed, printed and handmade in the UK
• Natural ingredients and 100% cotton
• Approx. 35cm x 28cm
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• 100% paper recyclable packaging
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks